Together with Atmoterm S.A. – one of the leaders in conducting studies on environment – we have created a Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan for Poznan City Functional Area for the years 2016-2025. The project known as SUMP – Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan – provides a planning tool covering a wide range of areas, which many countries of the European Union are using gladly for several years. In 2013, it has been indicated in Urban Mobility Package adopted by the European Commission, it also matches one of the main matters of National Urban Policy 2023 – "Transport and urban mobility".
Within the project we implemented the following actions:
- Preparatory work and the development of the concept of Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan.
- Surveys and measurements in order to obtain the missing data and information needed to develop Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan.
- Drafting the document Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan for Poznan City Functional Area for the years 2016-2025, together with the environmental impact assessment and justification of the solutions adopted.
- A public consultation of the draft document entitled Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan for Poznan City Functional Area for the years 2016-2025.
- The preparation of the final version of the document.