Programme & Project Management Department specialize in implementing granting instruments and projects, financedby public and/or private funds. The team had the responsibility of implementing The Initial Capital Found and NGO Funds, which were financed by Norway Grants, EEA and Swiss Contribution Programme.
The team has an extensive experience in implementing innovation projects with international components. We specialize in projects concerning education, job market and social economy. We have initialized the “Innovation Policy”, which is a faculty provided to Warsaw University students, conducted by experts from the innovation field.
Being driven by the target groups needs and trying to ensure the best efficiency of implemented projects, we acquire partners and create strong associations with local and foreign organisations and institutions.
The scope of services provided by us:
- development and implementation of projects co-financed by the ESF;
- complex implementation of training and consulting projects;
- management of re-granting programmes and projects co-financed by EU;
- conducting audits and controlling projects co-financed by European funds.
Using our long-term cooperating with the labor market institutions, professional trainers and coaches, we offer a rich portfolio of training services. After precisely setting the goal of training, we prepare the entire concept, provide complex organisation and fully coordinate the implementation phase.
The scope of trainings and workshops:
- Support competences for experts, such as customer service, branding, marketing research, e-marketing, public procurement, coaching and the methodology of working with groups, with individual customers and with foreign customers.
- Project management, including: acquiring and accountancy of the EU funds, preparing project applications, monitoring the evaluation of projects, implementation of horizontal policies in proposed ventures (principle of equal opportunities, anti-discrimination policy, sustainable development policies).
- Personal competences, such as: time management, interpersonal communication, constructive comportment in a situations of conflict, stress coping techniques.
EU projects management and grants
We provide comprehensive support for EU projects – from application development and partnership building through project implementation to settlement and evaluation. We specialize in projects co-financed by the European Union, Human Capital Operational Programme and Innovative Economy Operational Programme. We have many years of experience in managing grants, in evaluating of applications submitted under re-granting projects, in developing strategies and procedures for the implementation of grant schemes, financed by public and private funds, and in the settlement of projects, their control and monitoring.