For International Development Unit we are looking for a Senior Consultant (full time position based in Warsaw).
- Business acquisition and implementation of international projects for public institutions and the private sector in Eastern Neighborhood countries in accordance with agreed annual goal
- Building a portfolio of clients and partners, foreign and domestic, building relationships to enable long-term cooperation and joint measures in consultation with the Manager of the team
- Application for external funding (EU and other donors’ external funds) including preparation of tender offers and competition proposals for international organizations (EuropeAid; World Bank, EBRD and other donors)
- Management of individual projects, including supervision, monitoring and control activities, supervising the timing and correctness of the work carried out by experts / partners / contractors / subcontractors
- Liaising with experts and partners as the basis of competitive advantage in applying for external funding;
- Promotion of international activities of the team
- Development of new products and services within Team’s competences
- Expert support for other Ecorys companies
- Master degree in finance/economics/international relations/or other relevant field
- At least 2 years of proven professional experience in project management for international donors (EU/EBRD/ WB/other)
- Previous experience with successful applying for international funds will be a significant advantage.
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Russian/Armenian/ Azeri /Belarussian/ Georgian/ Romanian/ /Ukrainian will be an advantage
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment under time pressure
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Candidates from Eastern Neighborhood countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine) are encouraged to apply.
Ecorys will arrange a work and residence permit for the successful candidate.
- Permanent employment contract
- Benefit package
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Personal growth opportunities in a growing company
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
If you are interested in the above described position please send your CV (preferably in EuropeAid or Europass format together with contact details of 3 reference persons) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
International Development Unit at Ecorys Polska provides support and professional consulting services for EU candidate and developing countries, with focus on Eastern Neighbourhood countries. Our assignments include technical assistance, grant management and social campaigns projects. The main purpose of our activities is to promote the best European and international practice in development. We specialise in inter alia: public administration reform, social issues, education, rural areas development, and regional development.
We work closely with Polish and European central and regional public administration, non-governmental organizations, chambers, associations and private companies promoting their expertise on the international arena.